Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ok

Ok. I post this testimony about crisis a couple weeks ago. Absolutely brilliant! Go ahead! Put a target on your head! Absolutely brilliant…. Anyway, since that post, I’ve had what seem to be innumerable opportunities to practice and access this healing I profess is available. I won’t bore you with the particulars, that’s not my intent here, but I would like to say; that while the trials (life) have been hard moments, and while the adrenaline flows through my body causing my legs to feel weak, and the appropriate anxiety cause me to be on heightened alert, as I look back, I have responded well. I did not; default to anger, blow up relationship, harm others, run away, abuse mind altering substances, go soft, hide or shut down.

Through the grace of God I have managed to remain engaged, default to wisdom rather than emotion, communicate, share, seek advise and council, and perhaps most significant, engage in conflict in health.

So yes, thank you Jesus, You are faithful. I find freedom, healing and life as I walk with you.

I think my next post will be about how light His yoke is.

No comments:

Post a Comment